‘Look at the rising Sun and consume its warmth.
You need it every day to start it with golden thoughts.’
Delighted to have been nominated by an amazing writer: Valentina from Valentina’s Works. I like her interesting Instagram posts which are filled with beautiful thoughts. Do go through her work both on Instagram (poems_by_valentina) and Blog. Thank you so much for nominating me for this award. Excited to answer your questions. So, lets begin.
1. What would you like to do in your free time ?
A. I prefer to play outside with these new generation kids and tease them.
2. What drives you crazy in life?
A. Rollercoaster rides, food and fitness accessories.
3. What kind of person are you, introvert or extrovert ?
4. Have you gone through any book recently? if yes, please name it.
A. Yes. Elon Musk by Ashlee Vance.
5. What you prefer to do in your holidays?
A. Same as yours. Travel and be on foot whichever place I am.
6. Do you like any kind of sport?
A. Yes. I like playing Badminton, Volleyball.
7. Are you a fitness freak person? if yes, name your favorite one.
A. Very much. I am a yoga enthusiast and calisthenics is what I look forward to.
8. Do you like to listen music?
A. Music resides in me.
9. What is the main thing you like about other’s Blog?
A. The creativity attached to weaving of words.
10. Do like to do adventurous things?
A. Why not. Try out every thing in life. You have just one.
11. How you handle the things when bad phase comes in life?
A. Silence is what I prefer to analyze the situation and react accordingly.
Rules of Sunshine Blogger Awards:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Pingback the link (via comment) to the blogger who nominated you.
3. Answer the questions asked.
4. Nominate up to 10 bloggers and ask them to answer your 11 questions.
5. List the rules and display the logo of the Sunshine Blogger Award.
There are many whom I adore but their blogs are award free. As for the questions are concerned, I would like you to copy the same questions.
Congratulations Valentina. You are awesome. Keep writing.