Beckie from Beckie’s Mental Mess tagged me for ‘Wanna Know You Better’ and Melanie C. tagged her, wherein I would have to answer her questions and would have to follow some simple rules (mentioned below).
Wanna Know You Better:
The idea is for you to create your own post and title it “Wanna Know You Better”. Then mention me, Beckie, as the one who nominated you and link back here to this post. I will ask 10 “briefly explain” questions and 10 “this or that” questions. Copy all the questions and answer them one by one. Then pass this along as a challenge to any of your favorite bloggers and mention them in your post. You may create your own questions for those you tag if you want to.
My answers to 10 “briefly explain” questions:
1. What really makes you angry?
A. Social media with fake news and methods which people without any knowledge are forwarding.
2. What is your favourite food that you cannot do without?
A. Simple chapati, toor daal (Split pigeon peas as google says) and rice.
3. What is your biggest fear?
4. What has been your biggest accomplishment this year?
A. Writing and this blog and finally I got to know what I am meant to do.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?
A. Anywhere but not my city. Mountains would be a better option near the waterfall.
6. What is your favourite method of relieving stress?
A. Yoga and meditation
7. Would you rather live on the Moon or Mars for two years?
A. Please provide me with loads of books, pens and notebooks.
8. Which is your favourite type of weather?
A. Autumn and Spring
9. What is your favourite sport to play or watch?
A. Volleyball though I like playing all outdoor games. I don’t know the rules or how to play but I love to participate. 😀
10. Do you enjoy creative efforts to attract readers to your blog?
A. I just want to make my blog fun and interesting for me. If I am comfortable with its creativity then the reader will be. I just like to make it like me. 🙂
10 “this or that” questions:
- Beach or Mountains? Love the mountains too.
- Fish or fried chicken wings? Neither. A vegetarian.
- Sydney or Rio De Janeiro? Both
- Swimming or climbing hills? Climbing hills.
- Steak or Lamb? Neither. A vegetarian.
- Summer or Winter? Winter
- Countryside or the city? Countryside.
- Spring or Autumn? Both.
- Political Science or Statistics? Political Science
- Train or Airplane Ride?’ Both
Copyright 2020 (All rights reserved)
Copying of the content and image is not permissible. The writers put in their souls in writing a piece of literature. A prior permission of the author of the blog is mandatory before using the content or the image (which has been created by the author of the blog).