Day before yesterday, I posted a little dose of positivity, PoP: Pop of Positivity, wherein I quoted Max Muller which impressed Salina (I would like to call you Sal sounds cool :)) from Sal’s Innovative Thoughts & Creations and she nominated the blog for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
Thank you so much Sal. I feel great to have created this blog more now and yes, it does motivates a person to write more. I agree with your words as I too had the same question, ‘Do these awards matter?’
“What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.”Joseph Addison
About Sunshine Blogger Award:
It is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
The questions I have to answer as being the nominee:
1. When you go home after a long day at work, Who/What makes you smile and be grateful?
A. My bookshelf. Looking at it, organized, just soothes me from inside. Although the books are crying for me to read them.
2. What is your favorite song that can always get you in the mood?
A. All the Stars by Kendrick Lamar. This songs motivates me to work on me more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQbjS0_ZfJ0
3. Do you dance? If so, how badly or how well? If not, Why?
A. I love dancing, since childhood. Can’t stop my foot when some hip hop or Punjabi music is on.:)
4. Are you a shy person or very outgoing? (introvert or extrovert)when you’re not blogging.
A. Not shy. I am ambivert, I guess.
5. How good of a cook are you? i.e., have you ever burnt down the kitchen?
A. I am a good one. I love cooking Italian.
6. What is your favorite book you have read, and what about it did you like?
A. Agatha Christie, And Then There Were None.
7. What is your all-time favorite quote?
A. Robert Frost, “The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.
8. What is your all-time favorite comfort food? The food that you will NEVER say no to.
A. Rajma Pulao, https://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/rajma-pulao-recipe/
9. Do you eat healthy foods only – Or, are Papadams (south-Indian, salty, crunchy, and absolutely yummy to eat as a side dish) or any chips, also allowed in your diet?
A. I am a fitness freak. Health is priority 🙂
10. If you like ice-cream, what is your favorite Flavour?
A. Litchi flavour. I don’t like ice creams much.
11. What is your hobby? – something that keeps your spirit high.
A. Writing and Reading.
Did you liked my answers? Let me know 🙂
My nominations are:
1. Charles from The Reluctant Poet
2. Calmkate from Aroused
3. Goff James from Art, Photography and Poetry
4. Suzzane from Ellie894
5. Beckie from Beckies Mental Mess
6. Rory from A Guy Called Bloke
7. Susi Bocks from I Write Her
8. Shantanu Baruah from Ckonfab
9. The Tennessee Poet from Walt’s Writings
10. Betul Erbasi from To Write Or Not To Write and What To Write
11. A. Rinum from Rinum’s Blog
Will inform and surprise them right away after this post 😀
The 11 questions to my nominations:
1. Do you search for difficult words in your writing? like I do. I have to search for meaning.
2. What do you prefer tea or coffee? any specific flavor, please mention the same.
3. Most of the time, I am found writing while walking to and fro in my room, on my phones notepad. Do you like writing on phones or tablets or laptops?
4. Where would you like to live, if not the current country?
5. How many books do you have in your own library?
6. Have you participated in any protests for any social cause? Which one and why?
7. A motivating line of your own, if this was an award given to you on stage.
8. What genre do you prefer in movies?
9. Are you a bathroom singer?
10. How do you spend your Sunday?
11. Do you like watching TV? What do you prefer watching?
Rules are simple:
a. Nominate 11 people and notify them via comment.
b. Ask them new 11 questions.
c. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
d. Display the award logo on your blog post.
e. Answer the 11 questions asked 🙂
Sidharth from Writing Rhymes also nominated me today for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you so much Sidharth. I am privileged to be connected with you guys. 🙂